Enthusiastic • Dedicated • Goal-driven • Ethical
Terms and Conditions of Usage
EDGE Digital Print & Finish (PTY) LTD (hereafter referred to as EDGE DPF) makes available products, information and materials on this website subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in this legal notice. EDGE DPF reserves the right to amend or make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time and at its sole discretion. The information on this website is protected by copyright – EDGE DPF as well as its co-workers and business partners. All rights reserved.
Use of the Website and its Information
Unless otherwise indicated elsewhere on this site, you may view and print documents available on this website subject to the following conditions:
- Documents may be used exclusively for dealings with EDGE DPF products and services;
- Documents may not be modified or altered in any way;
- Any copy of said documents or portions thereof must include the copyright notice above and this consent notice.
Warranties and Disclaimers
All information and software on this website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties. EDGE DPF assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or software or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this website. References to third party vendors, their services and products, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In no event shall EDGE DPF or its business partners be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information. Although every effort is made to maintain accuracy, this website could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of this website.
The goodwill of the company name, products or programs, design and/or artwork, articles, manuals, books, logos, advertising copy, methods to create products or services, are protected under the intellectual property law. This includes all and any rights (whether registered or not) including past and future copyright, goodwill and all other similar or identical property as may exist.
The trademarks and logos displayed on this website are the property of EDGE DPF or other respective owners. You are not permitted to use any of the trademarks and logos without the prior written consent of EDGE DPF or any such third party. Images and trademarks other than those gained by EDGE DPF are the property of their respective owners. These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising out of or related to the EDGE DPF website shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and International Copyright Law.
Password and Registration
Code of Conduct
You agree that you may not, on this website, expose or place content that may be objectionable, offensive, obscene, or of a pornographic nature. You agree that you may not interfere or attempt to interfere or disrupt this website or its operation with the infection of a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine.
Co-workers. Business partners / Third Parties
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. EDGE DPF will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any claims or dealings by or with third party vendors.
Interpretation – General Terms and Conditions
- (a) Any gender includes the other genders; (b) a natural person includes a legal person and vice versa; (c) the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- Where figures are referred to in numerals and in words, if there is any conflict between the two, the words shall prevail.
- Any reference to “days” shall be interpreted as being a reference to calendar “days” unless qualified by the word “business” in which instance a “business day” shall be any day other day than a Saturday and a Sunday and/or a public holiday as gazetted by the government of the Republic of South Africa. Any reference to “business hours” shall be interpreted as being the normal operating hours which is between 08h00 and 16h30 on any business day.
- Terms other than those defined within these General Terms and Conditions will be given their basic English meaning, and those terms, acronyms, and phrases known in the information technology industry will be interpreted in accordance with their generally accepted meanings.
- Clause headings are included for convenience only and are not to be used in the interpretation hereof.
EDGE DPF will not disclose, sell, rent, trade or share your personal information except as outlined in this privacy statement. Where EDGE DPF engages third parties to perform services on our behalf, EDGE DPF will require of them to observe the intent of this statement. EDGE DPF may collect the following types of information when you communicate with us on an on-line basis: name, job title, company name, division, e-mail address, physical address, postal address, telephone number and other relevant contact details. We may use this information to notify you of products and services, to manage our relationship with you, to provide you with after-sales service and to conduct research into the needs of the market.